As many ladies are wont to do, I find myself on a diet of sorts. Instead of glaring at anyone eating a slice of pizza or cheeseburger with wild, jealous, lustful, dangerous eyes, let us feast on factoids. The internet is full of them, plus other little delicious links awaiting your consumption. Check out the weekly roundup below:
1) Atheists win the divorce olympics!
2) 7 Year Old’s KKKostume is a ‘family tradition.’ So is my foot in mom’s arse, but I digress.
3) Yoko Ono has new music. Also, Reggie Watts and ?uest Love in silver sparkles. because.
4) Michael Che’s Hilarious take on gentrification in his NYC neighborhood:
5) Heard about the NFL bullying scandal? It’s sick, and the apologists are sicker.
6) “Happiness is love. Full stop.” 75 Year study on men’s happiness yields results.
7) “I’ll be a border guard for purebreds,” says White supremacist idiot when he finds out he’s 14% African. “YES! IN THE FACE!” say evolved humans.
8) Realistically colorized historical photos. Brings sorrow and strife to life- Great for the struggling empath!
9) 25 websites that help you learn good.
10) Your friend and mine, I give you: Biden’s Blunders.