- Mommies know where that one nerve is. And they know how to work it.
- It’s OK to ask for help when you’re in a pickle. Task rabbit to the rescue!
- Losing my wallet is an annoyance and upsetting. Losing in it the memory card that contained some very special pictures was near devastating. Finding true happiness and joy despite both these things is a revelation that exemplifies my new leaf turning.
- Roku is the best media related happening to bless this non cable having girl in quite some time. Where have you been all my life, love??
- Laying in a dark room listening to In A Sentimental Mood reminds me of the famous scene from the Cosby Show where Cliff and Claire dance and feed each other fruit to this gorgeous song. It was an unforgettable moment and yet… I need a better way of cataloging and recalling moments of beauty that make something stir deep inside me.
- My forthright demeanor when meeting new folks is a defense mechanism borne out of a desire to immediately weed out and reject those who might find me weird, or ripe for (mean-spirited) teasing… And I’m not sure I want to do anything about that.
- During my freshman year of college, I decided that I would have a hone birth. After watching the doc “The Business of Being Born,” I feel steadfast in this decision. Baby’s birth does not have to be a medical emergency. Treating it as such in the US has only served to raise mortality rates of both mother and child (tragic when compared to rates in other developed countries).
- Maybe that wasn’t so quick… It was a long night 🙂