This week was full of awesome media and fun factoids. Enjoy the roundup!
1) Economic disparities in America are worse than you think.
2) Have you seen the Tide Halloween Vines?? #ScaredStainless
3) Musical/Comedy Mastermind Todrick Hall brings us a reimagining of Chicago’s Cell Block Tango with DISNEY VILLAINS @$@#$wv$RT!!
4) It’s a great week for Toddy Rockstar! Check out his feature in this incredible Virgin America safety video (complete with killer vocals and sick moves)
5) How McQueen’s ’12 Years a Slave’ brings context to today’s racism
6) Maybe we’re not born ignorant bigots?? A new “Kids React!”
7) Big Booties Babes are smart and healthy (holler.)
8) Oh look! More White Girls in Blackface! That never gets old
9) Surprise! The reason witches ride broomsticks has to do with LSD and your special place
10) Hillary Clinton is still awesome and schools a repub on reproductive rights
That’s it for week 2 of the Web Weekly. Did I miss anything? Any particular link spark a thought? Let me know in the comments below!