I’m very busy at work, so I don’t have time to fight white privilege. Can you read this stuff and then contact your local militia? Tx boo.
(There’s also some super cute things on this week’s roundup, so keep on *scrollin’)
1) You know what Black Women are good for? The whims of white artists, obviously:
2) Poor kid. He was held without trial for a while. THREE YEARS. IN RIKERS.
3) It turns out that some White People are unable to identify with certain themes or tropes unless the people on screen look like them:
4) A new product encouraging young girls to get into STEM through play. Awesome.
5) This is a super important article about … puppies.
6) Let’s balance that cuteness with some creep. Like clowns? Didn’t think so. This guy’ll give you shivers for more reason than one!
7) An actual critical look at the Bound 2 Video that made you so upset:
8) On the day that BatKid saved Gotham, this cyclist packing nothing but a cupcake got the shit beat out of him by SFPD. Nothing changes.
9) 15 year old kid impresses the pants off of folks at MIT. You know, just Dara’s schoolmates changing the world while she … sits here typing this.
10) Pharrell gives 24 hours of happiness with an all new music video experience!
*They see you scrollinnnnn / They hatinnnnn…