This week’s Web Weekly will not give any play to racist Halloween costumes and folks. I could personally use a feel-good perspective, so here’s the best of the web from the past week that won’t make you want to tunnel through the interwebs to strangle the ignorant.
1) That childhood classic of a book “I Spy” is available online. And guess what? It still makes for trance-like fun
2) Two parents bring their children’s toys to life each night for the month of DINOvember. Best parents ever? Perhaps.
3) From young optimism to the realities of gender gaps in law.
4) Web-Bot creates statuses based on your previous Facebook activity. And they are hilarious.
5) Being driven toward as explored through one’s ability to fart surreptitiously. I love my Alma Mater.
6) And here again is my Alma Mater – On the faux diversity of College Admissions classes :(.
7) Make A Wish turns SF into Gotham for BatKid Miles!
8) Guess what suckers? Late Bloomers are what’s up. Check out the article below, and my ruminations HERE.
9) Don’t know what to read next? Literary Doppelgangers to the rescue!
10) J.J. Abrams’ book. And book within that book. Trippy and awesome!