Merry War Against Christmas, Everybody! Who doesn’t hate the fat guy?!
1) Those Nancy Drew books you grew up loving (just me?) are rewrites of some old racist, anti-semitic BS. Damn Nancy. It’s like that?
2) Look at these two totally hot babes! They’re not photoshopped! And neither will anyone in this magazine. Yay!
3) Your friends and rapists. Read it because you should.
4) Are we going to let historical accuracy get in the way of White Supremacy?? HECK NO!
5) This lady won’t let her Black Baby Girl listen to Beyonce’s newest. I’m no stan, so I haven’t listened yet. What do you think?
6) You say Lean In. I say SHUT UP YOUR STUPID MOUTH. Here’s why:
7) Guess what? Poverty level wages are ugly and mean. (Looking at you WalMart)
8) Watch this. Don’t say ‘Oh I get what this is; it’s What Does The Fox Say set to Christmas lights. Listen. If you care about your happiness, you will watch this now. Allow yourself to giggle. It’s so damned gleeful.
9) Lately (always?), there’s been a lot of guff about the students of my Alma Mater. The bright, funny, industrious, impressive, charity and community driven students that I count among my closest friends. Read this. If then you ask if school was ‘easy,’ don’t get mad if I plant one of many spiked boots in your arse and diddy bop away.
10) What is the Black-Girl equivalent to the ‘sloppy bun?’ Perhaps, nothing, and the ‘why’ is quite ponderous.
Lemme know what you think this week!