Thank you facebook friends for a week full of interesting reads and hearty debate. Scroll down for some really good stuff on Education, Beauty, and Lady Parts.
1) Beautiful sculptures made from dead things. Ready? Go.
2) That idea you and your friends had at 2am in a diner is finally coming to life. Tablets to take your order.
3) A gorgeous Aussie comedian tells us how we just might achieve reverse racism. It’s insightful and hilarious. Also, I’ve recently misplaced a gorgeous Aussie comic, so if anyone knows where he might be, I’d greatly appreciate a heads up.
4) The internet is great for shining light on folks you don’t see everyday. On this tumblr, a lovely F>M dude details his transition, along with other little pieces of his life.
5) And now that you’ve gotten a little peek into that, how about a show of support here?
6) It’s going to take more than an officially notarized letter to prove that you didn’t steal that poor White girl!
7) We Millennials get a bad rap, but here is the truth. We’re altruistic and in search of meaning. Like, duh.
8) Movies with mostly White characters are called “movies.” Those with mostly Black characters are “race themed movies.” Discuss.
9) Comedy commentary! On gender roles in toys! (Kids’ toys you guys. Come on.)
10) Why doesn’t our schooling teach us how to be happy? A perspective from a precocious smartypants.
That’s it! What sparked your interest? What do you think? Lemme know.