The Oscars, Black people ish, the privilege of loving your work. Here’s what’s swirling around on my Facebook.
1) Guess what?! Black People get screwed on Air B&B. I’m shocked. Aren’t you shocked?
2) The elite of the world want to “Do what you love, and never work a day in your life.” What does that mean for the laborers, etc. among us?
3) Redefining masculinity to minimize street harassment. Novel.
4) WHAT A THUG! The racialization of Richard Sherman’s on-screen rant.
5) More on Sherman: He’s the epitome of American tropes. When does an African American get to participate in White America?
6) Country flags made out of the foods they’re known for. So fun.
7) Did Michelle Obama just dunk on LeBron James?? Yes, yes she did.
8) My favorite service has some pretty dirty business tactics :-/
9) Honest movie posters to wipe the stale taste of the Golden Globes out of your mouth.
10) Celebrity “Creative Director” jobs. Who’s paying lip service, and who’s affecting real change?
Find all web weekly’s here.