Thanksgiving has just passed, and we’re all back to the salt mines. In case you’ve got an especially bad case of the Monday’s, I have just what you need: 10 different entries into the rabbit hole of internet distractions. There is thin-splaining, shameless use of the disabled, babies, and bewbs! If that doesn’t grease the track toward Tuesday, I don’t know what will.
1) Goodwill legally has folks with disability earning just cents on the hour. Where is the good will?
2) An insightful look at thin privilege:
3) Iyanla Vanzant slut-shames a rape victim. Why aren’t we paying attention?
4) If all the babies around the Thanksgiving kids’ table weren’t enough for you, here is some hilarious internet contraception:
5) Art? Or a slick dude getting free titty rides? I’m a pinko commie liberal, so I say the former:
6) A great, quick read on the strange motivation of creatives:
7) A really interesting look at how certain types of Vitamin D levels differ between Whites and Blacks, and why it matters. Don’t you yawn at me! This is fascinating.
8) Thanksgiving is past and Christmas is a’coming. Time to bring back a classic. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer a la DMX:
9) Hey guys, Rosa Parks ended racism. Wait.
10) I’m sure you all remember the 50’s experiment that pitted young white school children against each other based on their eye color. Well the same teacher is still doing these exercises for older people as well:
Thanks for taking the trip this week! Share, comment, paper airplanes, tesseracts, wait what are we talking about?